CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Soulja Boy aint got a Soulja Baby


Teenage Grammy Award nominee Soulja Boy wants the world to know that contrary to what the media is reporting ,he has not impregnated a young woman.The “Crank That” rapper did a very long post on his Myspace to explain the situation yesterday.Here is what he had to say...."
Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy I just wanna let all my fans know that rumor about me having a baby on the way is not true.. So FU*K that site Mediatakeout And FU*K BET Black carpet for lying on me! Every week is something different.. They Said my Mom was dead. They said I got a girl pregnant. They said i got shot.. Wowww it will never end.. You can’t believe shit about me coming from Mediatakeout so if u see it you automatically know dat shit false.. I guess whoever runt that site personally dislikes me lol And Oh yeah this is my only Myspace page all the others is fake. And FU*K D.O.B. for lying and saying im joccin them I never heard of them in my life if I leave a comment on ya page and say yo music tight u should take that shit as i compliment DUMBASS! I got old ass niggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66′ lol, who I never met in my life.. I’m like wow.. Then I seen a video of Jody Breeze talking shit about me? and for WHAT? Cuz they mad at all this Perfection. Don’t hate. INHALE IT IN NIGGA BREATHE IT IN! BASK IN IT!"

1 comments:

VACI 1 N ONLY WIF3Y {MRS.WOODS 4-LIF3} said...

i know dat right they need 2 stop lyin on u baby...lol=) i love u soulja boi